We woke up to a white blanket this morning. I had looked out the window at 3:30 am and it was clear but when Rich came in to get Mary and I up for breakfast he said it was snowing! Needless to say Mary gulped her oatmeal and was standing on one foot and the other to go outside and play. Mackie loved the snow too. He is staying true to his ancestors. He is half Pomeranian and they are miniaturized arctic dogs that came from the Spitz wolves of Siberia. So he ran and played in the snow like a kid. It was his first snow. Mary had a blast helping me make a snow man. It had been a few years since I had made one and I was pooped! We are inside now enjoying hot chocolate and Mary is making plans for he next adventure in the snow. She wants to make an igloo for Mackie. There might be enough to do that. I think we are supposed to get 5 to 7 inches before the storm is over.











4 comments:
Could not believe you were able to gather enough snow for that BIG snowman! Great job! It's a wet snow falling here in PA! Enjoy the fun!
What fun! I remember those days, I used to love to play in the snow. I really enjoyed watching it come down. Now, not so much! LOL! Now, it means that I have to either shovel it or drive in it.
Isn't it amazing how much fun we can have with just a little snow? I love the photo of Mary and the snow man. The hat is super cute.
Have a great weekend!
I'm not sure how you scraped what little bit of snow you had at that point to make the snowman but your effort sure paid off! Nothing like a snow to get a little girl up and at 'em on a cold morning!
Post a Comment