We have been having some glorious spring weather. I think our lawn has been the thickest and greenest ever. Just the right amount of rain and sunshine and we fertilized it last fall. Rich took our greenhouse down this afternoon. Everything did really well in there this year too. Our avocado tree is so pretty with lots of big green leaves. I have started doing a little gardening outside. Mary planted her seeds in pots from her pumpkin that she grew last year and the seeds have popped and are beautiful seedlings. We will plant them outside in a couple of weeks when all the frost danger is gone. I planted some glad bulbs my sister gave me last fall and I have some plans for shade loving plants along our fence line in the back of the house. Rich really pruned our grapevine a couple of months ago. I was almost afraid he did it too severe and killed it but it is sending out loads of new growth. So hopefully we will have a crop of grapes this fall. Rich took of jug of bubble solution outside for Mary to play with. He made the bubbles for her to chase and pop and Mackie decided to get in on the act too! It is so cute how he loves to do the things that Mary is doing. When we got home from church I gave Mary a snack with gram crackers and peanut butter. Mary sat down and proceeded to eat the peanut butter off it first and then ate the cracker. Mackie comes running up wanting to get in on the action. So I gave him a small piece and he licked the peanut butter off the cracker first just like Mary. They are quite a pair and we get so much fun watching them. Here is a short video clip of their fun with bubbles in the back yard.
2 comments:
Love the peanut butter story. That is an amazing pair. Blessings!
I remember our children loving to play with the bubbles like Mary did in the video! Hope you're having a nice day!
Post a Comment