I am so excited to see it bloom again. I bought it 3 years ago and thought I would give an orchid a shot. I had not had any success in the past. So, I followed all the directions the best I could and now it has bloomed each year. The blooms last about 2 months, so the once a year bloom makes it all worth while!



2 comments:
Those are beautiful photos. I honestly thought what a perfect postcard.
Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful! This flower has special meaning to me...because it was my Mother's favorite flower. She was so good at getting them to grow and bloom. She asked me to take her favorite orchid and give it to her doctor after she was gone. I did just that! I felt a little strange going into her doctor's office with the Orchid. What I didn't know, and my Mother did, is how much her doctor loved orchids. He was so delighted to receive that gift from her.
Post a Comment