Friday, April 20, 2012

Trip to See the Ocean

We had a wonderful trip to see the ocean.  It was Mary's first road trip and she had a blast.  We rented a nice cabin next to the beach.  It was so nice and warm and cozy.  That was a blessing because it rained the whole time we were there!  We had a lot of fun anyway, just being with each other and relaxing watching the ocean, watching movies and Rich cooked a couple of really great dinners.  One night was salmon and the other was shrimp.  Here is a slide show of our trip and a video after we got home of Mary telling about her souvenirs.




Here is the link to the first video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=10bd9246902b76d2aca560b&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Here is the link to the second video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=10bdb6bfe5ad6361283012f&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
 

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. The cabin that you stayed in looks so awesome. I would just stare out those windows for hours looking at the landscape. Very nice, what wonderful memories you are giving Mary.

Sue said...

This was so much fun to read and see, it looks like you all had a fun time. I loved Mary's treasures. I Always enjoy seeing families making memories. These videos are absolute treasures for you all too.Thanks for sharing you life, I always leave inspired.
enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Sue