On Father's Day at our church they served a pancake breakfast and then they had this little photo booth set up in the corner of the fellowship hall and 2 gals were taking pictures with a nice digital camera. They took a serious one and a fun one and I fell in love with the fun one. Mary picked out her Viking costume all on her own. She sure takes after Rich in her dramatic flare. Rich was very active in the drama group at our church down in Southern California and he took acting classes at the local community college and did really well.

4 comments:
Too cute, Elena! I love that Mary has the dramatic flair!! It's fun for sure...at least til they become teens!! :o) LOL!
Hugs and love to you! Have a wonderful Friday!!
Becky
This really is an adorable picture, I'm sure you'll treasure it forever. TFS
Very cute!
The pancake breakfast sounds like such a fun idea. Love the photo. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment