Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Visit from the President

We had special visit down memory lane when Rich played the role of one of America's favorite presidents, Abraham Lincoln giving his Thanksgiving Proclamation.
 
Here is the link: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=11be09fad39bd17524d34ad&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

We had a very special Thanksgiving holiday.  Rich's folks were out of town so we had Thanksgiving dinner at our house with just our family.  That is a first time for us and it was very fun and relaxing.  We have many things to be thankful for!

Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=11be1c906238c13ec89a766&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

3 comments:

Sue said...

WoW! Do you hear me clapping! Was that Rich? I am absolutely blown away, he should be on stage or acting in the movies! Watch out, if this video goes viral, Hollywood will be calling. Great Job.

Elena, I was so touched by seeing Mary lift her hands and offer Praise to our Heavenly Father! Your family Thanksgiving was perfect!
Hugs,
Sue

Miller Racing Family said...

Sounds like a fun day. Happy Thanksgiving!

Chenille Cottage said...

Heartfelt blessings to you, my dear sister in Our Savior, Our Lord and Our Messiah!

I am so blessed by your presentations...Abe Lincoln and your precious family. I couldn't help but shed a few tears as I watched both. God has been so good to us. I, too, am praying for our nation and for Israel. I think of the scripture that refers to "for such a time as this". I know God is calling His people to pray.

You are a darling friend and I am so thankful for your sweet friendship. Thank you for your kind visit and comment.

Fondly,
Carolynn xoxo