Well with Valentine's Day just around the corner, someone is getting excited. I made eggs in a nest with heart shaped toast for breakfast and we decorated her school room bulletin board. Saving old Mylar balloons came in handy.
Mary has been working on some writing projects. She will write one or two pages and then she draws a picture to go with her writing project.
I finally got my newest blog book printed up. I had started out doing it each year but I let it go for 3 years. So, I had a huge editing project on my hand. I started editing last fall and I finished it a couple of weeks ago. I was pleased how it turned out. I make it for Mary so she will see what we did when she was little and she can read the stories of our life.
The cover. I took this of Mary when she was about 3 1/2.
Here are a few shots of the pages inside.
3 comments:
Looks like Mary is enjoying school! and becoming quite the artist. Tell Mary that I like her bulletin board, and your book is going to be a Forever treasure. You take the nicest photos. Lovely pictures of Mary.
Looks like you all have been very busy. Don't you just love blog books. We just got last years in a few days ago. I think we all love getting the book. We have to take turns looking at it. I think the kids will love these when they are older, which make blogging so worth it.
Elena, what a cherished book for Mary and future generations! Not many people have the stories that provide background information about their family photos.
Debra
Post a Comment