I had a wonderful birthday! On Sunday I had a birthday dinner with Rich's family. His dad had just gotten out of the hospital and his sister was up visiting so we did a take in dinner from Olive Garden. Rich bought me an ice cream cake. It was all yummy! On Monday Rich took me shopping with the birthday money I received. I found a pair of pants and 3 family movies on sale. When we got back to the van Rich surprised me with roses, a card and balloon. Then I met my dear friend, Bonnie, for lunch. We share the same birthday. She gave me a lovely bouquet of daffodils from her yard and a beautiful set of plastic rainbow colored glasses. I am so thrilled they are plastic because Mary can use them too! I received many lovely cards, phone calls and facebook greetings from friends and family. I am feeling so blessed.
5 comments:
Wishing you a very belated but Happy Birthday Elena! looks and sounds like a wonderful celebration.
Blessings,
Sue
Happy Birthday! Glad You had a very special day! Everything looks wonderful!
Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a wonderful day. The flowers and glasses are so beautiful!
Happy Birthday. You have a great site here. Tried twice to join as a follower but it would not allow me to. I will try later.
Happy Birthday. Cheched out your blog and am impressed. Thank you for following. I am honored.
Blessings
Post a Comment