Monday, March 31, 2014

Music in My Mother's House

Mary has been enjoying her piano lessons.  She started in mid-February and is doing so well!  Her beginner book has music to play some of the pieces as a duet.  So we tried one the other day and loved it.  A little later Rich got it on video.  I sent the video to her teacher and she loved it and asked if we would like to play it together at her recital in May.  Mary was thrilled.  She is so excited to perform with me.  So, needless to say we are all excited and having a blast with playing the piano.  I have 2 videos.  The first one is of Mary when she was 2 and her love for the piano then and the second one it the one Rich filmed just a few days ago.  I know she will go much further than I did on the piano.  She has wonderful rhythm and loves the piano so much!
 
Here is the link to the video:  http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=7493d4cbd34bc26befb866&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url 


Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=12c8333d6343e8bedf72737&skin_id=1604&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

3 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Super cute.

Sue said...

This was so precious, I had to watch it twice. I can hardly believe Mary has only been taking lessons since February. Foe sure she is gifted, I like the fact that she enjoys it. Good luck at the recital, Elena, I know you two will be a smash hit!
I am also amazed at how fast Mary has grown, thank you for sharing with us.
Blessings, Sue

JD/ Jill said...

Please tell Mary that I said wonderful! I enjoyed that so much. Brought back memories for me too. Please keep us updated about how everything goes at the recital.