Friday, March 7, 2014

Valentine's Day Slide Show

I am a bit late getting this up but I did a slide show of our Valentine's day pics.  As usual we had a lot of heart shaped foods and Mary had fun making her daddy goodies.  It was great that Rich could take them to work and share there as we could not get away with all those cupcakes and brownies.  lol





Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=12bc198726898e9a1ded63a&skin_id=1604&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

3 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

What a sweet video. Looks like you all had fun. I love Mary's valentines for her daddy!

Sue said...

This was so precious, Elena, I just sit and smile at all the happiness that comes forth from your videos. Your family is blessed beyond words to have each other, if I am smiling you know God has a big grin, for you all exemplify Him and His great love. If the Lord tarries I hope I am around to see Mary grow into a beautiful young lady, for she has two wonderful examples.
Blessings, Sue

JD/ Jill said...

This was a "Sweet" video...yes pun intended...LOL! I think my blood sugar went up 20 points just looking at it. I really enjoy your pics they always cheer up my day just seeing them. Hope you have a great week! God Bless, Jill