Yesterday we celebrated our sweet little dog Mac's, 3rd birthday! Mary had such a blast playing "Happy Birthday" to him on the piano and making him a little party hat. We went to Costco to get some things and ended up getting carrot cake cup cakes. So we used one to put his candles on. He just got a couple licks of frosting and that was all. We took a few photos and couple of videos. We were being silly and having a lot of fun! My favorite website, One True Media, is going out of business. I was so bummed as I have posted all my videos through them on my blog. So now I will have to use the blogger video upload or use You Tube. So we will see how the blogger video upload does this time.
3 comments:
That is one blessed doggie, Happy 3rd birthday Mac. I so enjoyed the video, Mary is so precious, making sure his day was special, as you and Rich did too! Please let her know how much I enjoyed her playing the birthday song for Mac.
You should see me sitting here this morning smiling and yes a little tear of joy in my eye, your family brings blesses me so much.
Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your life.
Blessings,
Sue
Happy birthday Mac. What a fun day! I love the party hat photo of Mac. Hope you have a great weekend!
Looks like a lot of fun, Yes, we had birthday parties for our Snoopy. He usually received a new toy for his birthday.
and now we help to celebrate our grand puppy's birthday. and yes, she usually gets a new toy too for her birthday.
Post a Comment