Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What are Stockings for?







Enough said!








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just so adorable!

Love, Denise

Anonymous said...

Cute! Kristine

Anonymous said...

she is so cute...

Cottage Contessa said...

Oh Elena, Mary is just so sweet! I love the photo's from the last post too. What a beautiful little face your angel girl has! Wishing you a happy day sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Anonymous said...

awww, that's so cute. I remember when Alisa would put the stockings on too!! precious. ;) (she doesn't do that anymore though. hahaha).

S

Anonymous said...

That looks like an elf shoe/stocking. Don't you just love wondering what goes through their minds? Enda

Grace Acres said...

so cute.

Linda C said...

Of course this is what stockings are for!:) I had forgotten that me kids used to try this too! So funny!! Mary is so sweet-- I so miss having little ones around all the time- but probably couldn't keep up now ha/ha!

Linda C