I was able to braid Mary's hair yesterday! Her hair is finally long enough and she is old enough to hold still while I do it quickly! lol My little girl is growing up.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
good job...till recently I always had shorter hair so I didn't learn how to make it...
How lovely Elena - Mary is turning into a proper little lady!! It is so lovely that you take such time with her, and that she will grow up with someone who wants to invest so much love and time into her precious little life. Love & prayers to you all for the weekend ahead my friend, Fiona x
7 comments:
good job...till recently I always had shorter hair so I didn't learn how to make it...
I really need to learn how to french braid! I would love to learn how to do something so pretty!!!
Elena,
How fun! I think every mother of a daughter loves to fix her daughter's hair just for fun sometimes.
How nice that she sits still for you.
Have a lovely day!
Becky K.
How lovely Elena - Mary is turning into a proper little lady!! It is so lovely that you take such time with her, and that she will grow up with someone who wants to invest so much love and time into her precious little life. Love & prayers to you all for the weekend ahead my friend, Fiona x
How sweet! I used to do that to my nieces hair. So pretty. And yes, they do grow fast don't they. Hugs, Loretta
How does she like her hair in braids? It sure looks cute. Enda
Oh Mary's hair looks so cute in braids! I never did learn to french braid very well. Thank goodness Amanda eventually learned to do her own:)
Sweet birthday pics with her daddy and the fish are beautiful. I bet that Mary loves watching them!
Happy Monday, Elena!!
Hugs,
Linda
Post a Comment