Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Folk's Anniversary

Today marks what would of been my parents 59th Wedding Anniversary. I put this slide show together in honor of them. My mom passed away in 1988 due to liver failure. We all miss her very much. She was a wonderful mother and her and Dad were so happy all the years that the Lord gave them.




Here is the link: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=9469299b797d1997d87cf1&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

10 comments:

Sue said...

OH! Elena,
What a beautiful couple they were, and what a beautiful wedding. I kept watching their expressions I saw so much happiness and love. How blessed you and your siblings were to have grown up with these two beautiful people guiding you.. God is so gracious.
Blessings,
Sue

FeeBeeKay said...

Wow Elena, how like your Momma you look!! She looked absolutely radiant in her bridal dress. I love how you put these beautiful slides together, they are always so lovely to look at. Thanks for sharing x

Anonymous said...

How beautiful and sweet. Can't wait until we are all reunited with those that have gone before!!!

What a day that will be!!!!
Kristine

Elizabeth-Plain and Simple said...

What a treasure to have. I don't think my parents had any photos made when they were married in 1960. You resemble your mom very much. Thanks for sharing this post.

Blessings,
Elizabeth

Carol said...

Beautiful tribute to your parents! I love the song you chose to accompany the pictures.

Blessings,
Carol

Rose of Sharon said...

Congratulations! That's so wonderful!

Heidi Pocketbook said...

What a beautiful presentation, Elena. I can see the resemblance between your mother, you and Mary. How blessed you were to have such parents.

Madison said...

It was and I am glad I got to share it with everyone!!!

Anonymous said...

i just loved your mom and dads wedding tribute. kyles grandma passed away and i think i am going to try the true media to make a tribute. thanks!! Wendy

Marie said...

I enjoyed the video. That was beautiful!