
I have so many of my flowers in bloom right now that I thought I would do a slide show of them. The music I used is one my husband's favorites. It comes from the movie, "Babe" and it is called Camille Saent-Saens. The farmer sings part of this song to the pig, Babe, when he is really sick from a cold the night before he is to go to the sheep trials. The song energizes Babe and he recovers from his cold and makes the farmer so proud when he wins the sheep trials even though he is a pig and not a sheep dog. It you have not seen the movie I would recommend it as a really fun one.
Here is the link to the slide show: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=b68b44e3febb5fcdf1668f&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
4 comments:
Wow, you do have LOTS of blooms. Your flowers are all so pretty, Elena.
Beautiful blooms and beautiful music. A great combination! Happy Bloomin' Tuesday! Jean
Your flowers are very pretty. Our garden looks awful right now. It's been so hot and all that humidty...Yikes...to hot to work in the yard...Have a good week...blessings, Jill
Elena, all of your flowers are pretty, but I especially enjoyed the close-ups of the gladiolas :-)
Post a Comment