I received my book of my blog yesterday in the mail. I was so pleased to get it. It is a years worth of posts and they did such a great job! I showed it to Rich and Mary and they had so much fun looking through it and remembering all our family events. It will be such a great keepsake for us to go back and see what we did through the years and see how Mary has grown. Mary will also have a record of the wonderful stories of faith and how the Lord has helped us and her grandparents before her.
10 comments:
How wonderful! I know you will always treasure such a precious book holding such wonderful memories!
That IS a very nice book!
Elena,
That is so very cool! I went over and made an account but that is as far as I got. Hopefully things will settle down soon.
Hugs,
Becky K.
Your book is a beautiful legacy! I want to create a book of my blog too! Thanks for the inspiration!
Smiles & Hugs,
Carol
Hi Elena,
That is so awesome gal! What a treasure for Mary and all who come after her! I have written journals since the early 90's and that is what I am leaving to my girls.
Have a happy Fourth, gal!
Love n hugs,
Becky
wow... that is looking great...
This is such a wonderful treasure for Mary (and you:)! Just beautiful!
Thanks, Elena, for your sweet words and prayers for Sophie. I cried too, when I read Lisa's account of her being sick- so scarey! I am so thankful to have the comfort of the Lord at these times,- especially that we are so far away and can lend assistance. Another way to lean on HIS "assistance" and watch care over our kids and grands. Thank you Lord.
It's been a wonderful time with Lon off since our anniversary this week. We painted the deck railings (still have the stair railings to go). We are getting a surprise visit from my sister and little niece today from Illinois- for a few days. So fun!:)
Have a great "4th" weekend!:)
Hugs,
Linda
What a wonderful treasure...(for All of you...) I bet you look at it over and over (I know I would)
Take care...Jill <--who has not been on the computer much lately...too HOT!!!
It looks beautiful! I can't wait to start working on mine. Thank you for the information you shared with me about how you got it done. I appreciate that!
What a beautiful book! I didn't even know that you could do that. Very nice! Candace
Post a Comment