Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Children's Festival

In this area we have a wonderful event for children. It is an annual Children's Festival held every year in July. It only costs $2.00 and is 3 hours of jammed packed fun. There are all kinds of arts and crafts booths, science booths, fun bubble pools, panning for gold, large wooden mazes, wooden animals to ride on and story book characters to talk to! There are large dragons set up that the children can pull on their tongues and put trash in their mouths and the dragon talks to them and thanks them for feeding him. It is such a cute way to get kids to pick up their trash. Everyone of them had a big line up to it. Mary went with her friend Mady and had so much fun. She came home with a macaroni necklace, a paper lei, leather bracelet, and plaster hand mold and a lot more! Here is a slide show of the pictures I took.




Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=b5956d42e3b434c23de347&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The festival looks like a wonderful time for the children. Mary made nice crafts.

Linda C said...

So fun! Kids always love the face painting:)

Hugs,
Linda

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Looks like they had a great time making memories :-)

BECKY said...

Hi Elena! Who puts on this festival? What a great summertime idea! The girls are just precious!
It is just so much fun watching Mary grow, learn and explore!! I know it is pure joy to you and Rich!

Thanks for sharing this gal!
Have a delightful Thursday!
HUGS n love,
Becky

JD/ Jill said...

Oh how cute, and they do look like they are having such fun (I'm sure Mom did too! smile) I know I would have they did crafts!...one of my favorite things to do...thanks for sharing.