Friday, December 10, 2010

Gingerbread Fun

We had so much fun yesterday. We had some friends over and decorated gingerbread cookies and houses. Here is a scrapbook that I made of our day.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This scrapbook design made with Smilebox


Christmas blessings, Elena

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The gingerbread cookies and houses look very, very nice. It looks like everyone had such a good time.

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Fun! Did you know that this year Nabisco has gingerbread graham crackers? I don't know if it is a nationwide product or just in the mid west, but it would be fun to use those as well--but they are significantly higher, and a bit different in size than the traditional grahams.

I'll be Mary is just a bundle of energy these days, counting down until Christmas.
res

Terry said...

Howdy
Oh my what a wonderful blog you have.
I loved reading about your uncle :)
What a rich heritage you have to pass on to your precious daughter.
I was in need of some inspiration today and you have certainly been a blessing.
Thank you for sharing.
Have a blessed rest of December .
Until Next Time
Happy Trails

JD/ Jill said...

Elana Thank you so much "Always" for the nice comments on my blog.
What a wonderful Gingerbread house and cookies that Mary made. Please tell her I said that...I so enjoyed seeing the photos, and it definitely brought a smile to my face, and gave me some Christmas inspiration that I need right now...thank you again, and God Bless You...

Miller Racing Family said...

That looks like a blast. Last night was our first attempt at gingerbread cookies and thank goodness it was a success. We are doing a gingerbread house this week. It will be a little crazy as we will have kiddos between 7 months and 5 years old. Should be blog worthy, lol.