I won a drawing on Leah's blog, Live Life Simply. I was so thrilled to be getting this book! When I received the package there was a sweetest surprise enclosed ....
... two beautiful hair bows for Mary! Leah did such a lovely job in making them and Mary just loves wearing them in her hair. Thank you so much Leah! Please visit Leah's blog here. I just love reading about her family, her life and fun things she enjoys.
Blessings to you today!
Elena
5 comments:
Congratulations on your win. I am so happy for Mary that there was a special gift for her, as well.
Becky K.
Congrats on winning! The bows will look pretty in Mary's hair!
I so enjoyed your story of your uncle. My father was a pastor with the Assemblies of God! I love hearing how your uncle was "forced" to go to church and how his life was changed! One summer when my father was home from Bible College he filled in as the pastor of the local church. My grandfather wasn't saved at the time and didn't attend the church while my father was there preaching until the last Sunday before my father had to return to school. So my grandfather went to hear his son preach. He remained in the back pew and at the altar call didn't go forward. My father was so disappointed and asked for the congregation to rise and sing the hymn, "What a Friend We Have in Jesus." While they were singing that song my grandfather walked forward and gave his life to the Lord.
I love hearing salvation stories like my grandfather's and your uncle's and how their lives are changed. Especially when your uncle's life has impacted so many others! Amazing!
Congratulations Elena and the bows are adorable, I will go and visit her.
Thank you for all of your sweet notes when you visit.
Hugs,
Sue
Congratulation Eleana, I am so happy for you, it's must feel like getting an early Christmas present, and I'm sure Maryw as excited about the pretty bows...
I'm going to check out her blog, maybe it would inspire me to pick up my knitting needles again...
Elena - you are so sweet. I'm glad Mary liked the bows.
I need to update my blog! I went back to work, so I haven't been keeping my blog up to date!
Hope you are well! :)
Post a Comment