This morning I was just so struck by a video that was shared on a friend's blog, Live Life Simply. It is an amazing video that reminded me of our zooming technology. Some very talented musicians were playing Christmas songs that have been around for years but they have done a new twist. It just made me think how God has given us the voices of our heart through music. The talent and voices remain the same within our souls but man's technology gives us new means to relay that song that is in our hearts. I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did.
Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcexJQM-8W0
If you would like to hear more here is a longer video:
Here is the link to the longer one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9XNfWNooz4
Christmas Blessings,
Elena
1 comment:
Really enjoyed this, Elena...thank you so much for sharing...
Post a Comment