Last week I was so surprised to win a drawing on one of the beautiful blogs I read. Tanya at Miller Family Racing had a drawing for a $35 gift certificate at the CVS stores website. There was so much to choose from I had a hard time deciding until I came upon this:

It is a little wooden stable with 4 horses and wooden fence, ladder and 4 bails of hay!
Mary is in love with it. It came in the mail yesterday and she has only stopped playing with it to go to sleep. She wanted it in bed with her but I told her is was a little bit too hard and bulky and might not feel good to roll into in the night! lol
She has watched the movie, Flicka 2, several times recently. So this set up is just perfect for her to imagine the story in her mind. She has the horses stampeding and then she rescues them from the wolves. She puts the horses in the stalls and puts them to sleep. She has them all named. She has had just hours of fun playing with her horses and horse barn. So, I had a double win, I won the gift certificate and I was able to get such a winner toy for Mary. I told Rich we could add on to it later, with a red barn, more farm animals and some AstroTurf for a field. As you can tell I am having as much fun with this as Mary! lol
Can't you just see the horses running for their lives to get away from the wolves and their protector Mary just out of sight to scare those bad wolves away:)



9 comments:
I am so happy that you both enjoyed the win. I have bought several toys from this company and we always love them. I like that the toys are different from all the retail shops.
Blessings!
That is awesome!!! Toys that require and inspire imagination are the best kind!
Congratulations on your win!
Congrats on the win-win situation! I hope Mary continues to have many happy hours playing with it.
Is it just me, or does it seem like all of a sudden her hair is really growing?
Congratulations on your win! I can tell that Mary will enjoy hours of play with the stable and horses.
Congratulations on your win Elena,and I really like your choice, and Mary looks like she is enjoying it too.
Hugs, Sue
Oh boy! I can just imagine how much she must love that!! Isn't it so much fun having little girls? It's going to be so much fun when she's old enough to watch and understand Anne of Green Gables and things like that!
How adorable...great win! Love the pictures...
Hi Elena
How fun. What a great prize you won in the giveaway...its keeping you both very busy.
The horses do look like they are running together, running to safely.
Mary is adorable...a real cutie.
have a wonderful weekend and come by and visit some time.
Judi
Congratulations! A winner- so fun! And this looks like a really fun toy for Mary.:)
Hugs,
Linda
Post a Comment