Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Flowers

Friday I made Mary a head wreath of daisies. She just loved it. I took her and had some Easter pictures taken. We had a blast. The pictures turned out great. I will get them in a couple of weeks, just in time to give them out for Easter to friends and family. What Spring fun have you been up to?




7 comments:

BECKY said...

How adorable, Elena! It came out sooo well! Can't wait to see the photos!!
Love the video of Rich and Mary with the lamp base mold! Too cute! Hope all is well with the business!!
Have a joyful week, sweetie!
Love ya,
Becky

Carol said...

Mary looks so precious wearing the wreath! Looking forward to seeing the Easter pictures.

Smiles,
Carol

Anonymous said...

we are not so creative...

Heidi Pocketbook said...

How very cute! I could never figure out in a million years how to do something so pretty. So glad you had her picture taken as well to record such a sweet moment in time.

Happy Monday!

JD/ Jill said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

The daisy wreath is beautiful. Mary looks lovely wearing it!

Sue said...

Elena, what a beautiful adorable child Mary is. I can't make up my mind who is having the most fun you, Rich or Mary. I think it might be equal! What an inspiration you are to me.
Hugs,
Sue