Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fun with Art

Mary loves art and  I wanted to share some of her pictures she has done in the last 6 months.  This one is of a spotted dog.  She put a whole bunch of spots on the page and then added the face, ears and legs.  I just thought it was so unique how she did it.



This is one she did of fall leaves.  She just said she wanted to paint one day and I gave her a blank sheet of paper and it was in the fall and she painted away and then brought it to me and said,  "Look Mommy, fall leaves!"



This next one is of 4 people dancing. I just loved the motion and feeling of her figures.  She loves to paint and she loves red.



This last one she did last week.  Again she just wanted to paint and I gave her a sheet of paper and she worked on it while I was doing up the breakfast dishes.  She told me it was a lady dancing.  Again I just loved the feeling an motion she put into it.  She is only 4 years old but I think she has some talent :)  This one I framed and put up in our living room.  It made her so happy!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why you framed that last picture. I can see the motion in it too! Nice work, Mary!

JD/ Jill said...

How neat! Tell Mary that I really like her art. I can see a famous artist in the making. I enjoyed seeing her work. Jill (who wishes she had ANY art ability LOL)

Sue said...

She has two great teachers Elena, and she is gifted too. Tell Mary to keep up the great work. Beautiful colors in her fall leaves. Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Sue

Miller Racing Family said...

Those do look really neat. I love the four people dancing and the fall leaves!
We just love hanging Trey's little master pieces up around the house.
Hope all is well with you!