Rich was able to do our first bisque fire on the lamps he has made. The next firing is the glaze firing. He said the glaze firing makes the colors on the designs really pop!
This is one of my favorites for this batch. He has made 14 and they all are so beautiful that it is hard to pick one as my favorite.
6 comments:
These are so beautiful. You all sure have a great talent.
Hope you have a fabulous day!
I saw couple of his lamps that you posted here and must say that he is an artist. I like them a lot. May God use his creativity and knowledge. Blessing to your family!
i Elena, so great to catch up on what you all have been doing.. Your Morning Bird post was so precious and sweet, as I viewed your video, I sat and thought about How great our God is and cried with joy watching Mary as she danced and seeing how she is growing into this beautiful young lady, and of what a natural leader she will become, (a gift from God) I also thought about how you and Rich waited on God for each other, and how you also waited on Him to send Mary into your lives, and what a blessing she has been, is and will continue to be to you and Rich. I know my life has been enriched so much by getting to know all of you through blogging.
The post on Mary's seedlings was a blessing to,as one farmer to another, I say to Mary, "just keep up the good work"
As i read todays post of How your lamps are coming together, I was so proud of Rich and his talents, (another gift from God,) I pray God's richest blessing on this new business. I believe when we use the talents that God gives us, that He smiles and says " Well done".
You and your family are a joy to me, I don't get by as often as I want in the summer, but I always leave so blessed and inspired.
Hugs,
Sue
What a beautiful design. This will make a lovely lamp!
Elena,
The lamps are stunning!! A God given gift...that's what your husband has.
Just beautiful!
Post a Comment