Monday, May 9, 2011

My Morning Bird

It is late and I am sitting here in the living room making this post after I have put Mary to bed.  For me as a mother there is just something so sweet about your sleeping child.  The busyness of the day has washed away and peace fills their little room as you  hear there gentle breaths and you think what a miracle they are.  I came out here and posted this slide show of my Mother's Day Weekend.  As I watched the slide show one more time before I posted it, tears just flowed down my cheeks, thanking God for His wonderful gift to Rich and I, our precious Mary girl!  Thank you Lord for all your wonderful gifts, we are so undeserving and yet you love us so. 


Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=df25292674c871439825a0&skin_id=1605&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

How lovely, looks like you had a great Mother's day. I did too, anytime I get to spend time with my daughter and grandchildren is a great day@

Carol said...

So precious! Children are a true blessing!

Smiles,
Carol

Becky K. said...

I understand the tears. You are so very blessed. I'm glad you appreciate it....makes life so much sweeter...

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Mother's Day memory! I am happy that you had such a nice Mother's Day!

Miller Racing Family said...

What a sweet post. I totally agree. I love watching both our kiddos sleep. I think I enjoy rocking Miss. Lila even more as I know soon she will grow up, so I try to cherish these moments.
Blessings!