Friday, May 6, 2011

Swing Low, Swing High!

We have been having wonderful weather and a certain little girl has been really enjoying her swing set! Rich has one more thing to put on it. It is the swinging seats that face each other. He plans on putting that on this weekend, sometime between all the Mother's Day activities! Mary will be having her first ballet performance with her class on Saturday. We are all excited to see it. I wish you all a blessed Mother's Day. My heart goes out to all those whose moms have died and I pray for the Lord's comfort for you. I am so thankful to be a mom and have the privilege of raising Mary.






Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=decc6494e7e859af992a02&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

6 comments:

Carol said...

Nothing more fun than your own swing in the backyard!

Happy Mother's Day, Elena!

Smiles,
Carol

Mike Newsome said...

Elena!
So Cool, So Fun!
Your daughter makes me feel so young again. Thank-you for sharing. My youngest turned twenty-eight this month, ouch!. Cheers Mike Newsome

P.S. You know, Ryan!

JD/ Jill said...

Oh, How nice. I'm sure Mary will spend a lot of happy hours on her swing set. Happy Mother's day to you Elena...

JD/ Jill said...

Elena, thank you for stopping by my blog and all the nice comments you leave. Again, I'm wishing you a Happy Mother's day...I'm sure Mary will make it so. Thanks for your words of comfort, and I'm wishing the same for you.

Sue said...

This is just to cute!! Mary is such a joy and what a beautiful gift to you and Rich. I wanted to come by today to wish you a very blessed and happy Mother's Day Elena, and to tell you how thankful I am for your friendship.
Hugs,
Sue

Anonymous said...

Happy belated mother's day to you, Elena! I liked looking at the pictures of Mary enjoying her swing set.