We have had so much rain this spring. It has been great for the lawn and newly planted flowers in our yard but we are really jonesen for a nice hot day with no clouds! I think the weather report says we are supposed to have some summer weather by June 10th. The other evening when it was nice for a few hours, I went out and snapped a bunch of pictures and made this slide show.
| This free digital slideshow customized with Smilebox |
2 comments:
Hi Sweetie! Your backyard flora is so pretty! I know you have been enjoying watching it all bloom!! And Mary in that hat...priceless!
Can't believe it is June already! My Maddy will be 13 on the last day of the month. What a mind blower!! Our last teenager...soooo weird!
Love and hugs to you dear one!
Hope your Friday and weekend are full of joy!
Becky
Wow, you do have some beautiful flowers. We also got a ton of rain this spring, which has made our yard a mini hay field. I guess I will get a good tan with all the mowing. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment