Well, you know you live in a small town when ... going to the car wash is big entertainment! LOL We took our van through the car wash this weekend and it was Mary's first time. I always took our car by myself because I was not sure how she would react. When she was small she was got very distressed at loud or unusual sounds, so I didn't want to frighted her. So, now Rich is driving and I am sitting beside her and she is old enough to have fun with it and she did! Here is the video of her car wash ride:)
Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=ef512a175e4622e12606f0&skin_id=1603&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
4 comments:
What a scream. I agree it is the small things in the small towns that mean the most.
Have a great day!
This was so fun to watch, don't you love watching how a child reacts to the firsts in their lives. I can tell you and Rich are having so much fun enjoying them with her. Thank you for always sharing your beautiful life with us.
Hugs,
Sue
Love the fingers in the ears! That's just what my grandy Emily would do!! HA!
I love that you are keeping such a fabulous journal of Mary through the years, Elena. What a wonderful treasure for her and you and Rich to enjoy for years to come!
Hugs and love to you!
Becky
How cute! I love how she had her fingers in her ears the whole time! :)
Post a Comment