What a great job, Mary did decorating, so cute...Mary, the pumkin and Mac!
She looks so adorable!! And I love how it's the pumpkin she planted the seeds for! Hope you enjoyed your day!
Oh, cute as can be Elena!! Her little pumpkin is creative and your little doggie is so adorable in Red Riding Hood cape. Kathi
Wow, I can't believe your little seeds grew to that size pumpkin. The bling is very cute. I also love the card.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a great job, Mary did decorating, so cute...Mary, the pumkin and Mac!
She looks so adorable!! And I love how it's the pumpkin she planted the seeds for! Hope you enjoyed your day!
Oh, cute as can be Elena!! Her little pumpkin is creative and your little doggie is so adorable in Red Riding Hood cape. Kathi
Wow, I can't believe your little seeds grew to that size pumpkin. The bling is very cute. I also love the card.
Post a Comment