Yesterday marked the beginning of our homeschooling adventure. Mary and I had so much fun. I am starting out on the Team Umizoomi Math packet. She loves the work book and is doing great. She is already adding and subtracting. We learned to count from 10 backwards to 1. Then we would blow party horns and pretend we were celebrating New Year's Eve. She had a lot of fun doing that. They have so many wonderful and creative ways to teach kids basic skills. I am looking forward to working with her each day. She is just at the right age to start and her little mind is very quick and she is so eager to learn. I love being her mommy and her teacher!

3 comments:
That's sweet! Glad you're enjoying homeschooling!
YAY, Elena! What a joy that you are homeschooling! Our older three went through public school, but I have homeschooled Maddy since 1st grade. There truly is nothing quite like it! She is 13 and we still have a great time, even though she isn't a fan of the work!! HA!!
You're gonna love it!!
Hugs to you sweetie!
Becky
How exciting. I would love to home school the kids, but Trey always says no way when I joke about it. Can you tell he is our social kid. Love the coloring photo.
Blessings!
Post a Comment