Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Little Ones

A friend on facebook posted this about today. October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day. Light a candle at 7pm your time in honor of a baby lost to miscarriage, stillbirth, or early infant death. http://www.october15th.com/

Rich and I lost a little boy early in pregnancy before we had Mary. I have always loved this picture and I looked at it again today and realized it is my two sweet babies. One I have in heaven and one I have with me.



Here is a link to a song that is so wonderful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fUZkjbYaKPA

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Oh ((((((((Elena)))))such a touching picture. Sending hugs your way.

Miller Racing Family said...

What a sweet post. I love the photo!

Lois Christensen said...

I didn't know that about today! And that is a beautiful picture and a beautiful way for you to remember your lost child. Such a beautiful post. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Enjoy your day!