Today you turn 5 years old and it just doesn't seem possible that many years have passed since the day you were born. Today as I write this, it is the day before you were born and the weather is exactly like it was that day, bright and sunny, just like your sweet little personality. You have always been quick to smile and you love to kid around, tease and laugh. You have been doing so many amazing things this year. You started ballet class in February and you are doing so well. I just love dressing you up in your tights, leotard and tutu and putting you hair up and planting a bow in your curls. You hair is curly brown with blond highlights and reaches to your waist. I tie it up each day in a bun with clips and that keeps it so soft and strong so that it does not brake as easily and it really has paid off! You write your name, all your numbers and you are starting to read 3 and 4 letter words. I started homeschooling you this fall and it has been wonderful. You ask to do your work sheets and love all the activities. This summer we got your cute little puppy, Mac. He has been a handful but a lot of fun. You begged us for many months for a puppy and we finally found just the right one. We all enjoy him and you tell us how cute he is and how much you love him. You are so quick to tell us that you love us and give us kisses. You love people, saying hello to people and talking to perfect strangers if they have the time. You like being the center of attention and have a happy go lucky and extrovert disposition. You are a Sanguine:) You have a very creative mind. You like to paint and draw and are quite good at it. You watch movies and cartoons and then make them your own by putting yourself in similar stories and adventures. You also love animals and you have a great interest when it comes to shows that tell about wild life. You have entered a very independent stage and one of your favorite things to say is, "I can do it." You are a big helper and the other night you cracked a dozen walnuts all by yourself and got the meats (you can it chicken) out of the shells. We love how you love to play with words and rhyme and have fun with changing words around. You are asking me all the time what certain words mean. You love to say your bedtime prayers and ask me about heaven and have told me that you love Jesus! I hope you have a wonderful day as we remember the day that our Lord gave you to us to love and raise.
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Sweetheart! |

6 comments:
Give Mary a birthday hug for me!
Smiles,
Carol
Blessing to you and your family!
What a joy for me to be able to visit with you on such a momentous occasion. So to Mary i say "A very Happy Birthday wish to you, may your days continue to be filled with many blessings." Elena you have described Mary exactly as I have seen her here on your blog. What a joy and pleasure it has been for me to be able to visit with all of you, especially to be able to see Mary growing into the beautiful your lady.
I think it is so wonderful to be homeschooling Mary!!
I pray many more blessing on you and your family, you may never know how much you have enriched my life.
Much love,
Sue
Happy Birthday to Mary! Please tell Mary I think her cake is just adorable!
Happy belated birthday to Mary. How precious she is. Kathi
What a sweet post. I have loved getting to know your sweet family. Little Mary is so lucky to be part of your family.
Blessings!
Post a Comment