Friday, December 23, 2011

Bell Choir Practice

Mary had fun at the bell choir practice for Christmas Eve at our church.  This is her first year to be in it and she is so excited.  Like I have said before, I just love these last few days before Christmas.  So wonderful and magical.  All the kids were so cute and I look forward to their performance at the Christmas Eve service.  Mary was so happy too because she got to ring a red bell.  Red is her favorite color.



2 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

How sweet! I hope she enjoys the performance! The Christmas cactus is absolutely beautiful and so is your gingerbread house!!! Very nice! You're creating wonderful memories for Mary! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Miller Racing Family said...

How fun. I love that big smile in the first photo and how she is checking out the bell in the second photo. I hope you guys have a fabulous Christmas.