Picture perfect! Elena, True Christmas Joy. read the post on the tree cutting, and what a wonderful memory. I can't get over how tall and beautiful Mary is.it looks like you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, too. Thanks for sharing.Se
LOVE this picture!!!!
Very nice photo! Enjoy your weekend!
It has been a while since I have visited your blog. Both Mary and the dog have grown!
Now that is a pair, lol.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Picture perfect! Elena, True Christmas Joy. read the post on the tree cutting, and what a wonderful memory. I can't get over how tall and beautiful Mary is.
it looks like you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, too. Thanks for sharing.
Se
LOVE this picture!!!!
Very nice photo! Enjoy your weekend!
It has been a while since I have visited your blog. Both Mary and the dog have grown!
Now that is a pair, lol.
Post a Comment