Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

I just love the images of Christmas.  Here are some shots from our house.  Mackie enjoyed watching Mary and make a fresh wreath this year, we also made some ornaments out of beautiful fall leaves from our yard.  Rich made some wonderful Christmas pickled peppers.  He grew the jalapeno peppers in our garden and then preserved them.  They have a wonderful flavor with just a hint of heat.  My Christmas cactus, a bowl of oranges and an advent tree also sits on our table.  Mary loves putting one ornament a day on it to count the days until Christmas.  I also have included a slide show of us cutting our tree.  I have posted the pictures before but I have also included a short video of all of us decorating our tree at the end of the slide show.

 
















Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=fdaf16cfe23351441cd83c&skin_id=3&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url


6 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Hi! Just wanted to tell you that when we first made the reindeers, they were for our refrigerator and remained our refrigerator until we purchased our new stainless steel one a few years ago and magnets no longer stick! So I just place them in the tree. I have a smaller one for Michael. I love them, because it's great to see how much they've grown from when they made the reindeers. Mary looks so cute hiding under the tree! Hope you have a nice weekend and continue to enjoy all the beauty of the season and your little girl! My little girl comes home next weekend for her college break!

Carol said...

Oh my goodness, I love the jib-jab video of you all decorating the tree! It put a smile on my face!

Smiles,
Carol

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Mackie; such a cute little dog!

Anonymous said...

Jib-jab is such fun to put together and watch!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely photos, thank you for sharing.

Miller Racing Family said...

Oh, that wreath looks so pretty. Those pickles look so good. Trey would love them as he is a huge fan of pickles. Have a great weekend.