We had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating our anniversary. We went to a great sea food restaurant. We always get sea food on our anniversary because Rich took me to a fabulous fish restaurant in S. Cali and then proposed on the beach at sunset. We also went on a Mexican Riviera cruise for our honeymoon. Yesterday we both ordered the lobster and prawns platter and it was delicious. After our meal we took a walk over to the Harry & David store here in town and bought some goodies for our holiday gift baskets. While we were checking out, I spied a lighted red nose for kids. I told Rich, "Oh Mary would love that!" So we got that too. She did love it and sang Good Ol' Rudolf again. She just keeps cracking us up! I have included a video of her too.
Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=feaad858072e3fbe96f6cd&skin_id=1604&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url


4 comments:
Mary looks cute in her red reindeer nose! Your meals look delicious! Congratulations, again, on your anniversary.
Looks like you had a wonderful day. My husband would have loved that meal, it's his favorite! If we would repeat the meal we had on our wedding day, it would be a hamburger and a coke (We eloped) and stopped at a diner afterward...smile...
What a fun day. I love that scarf you have on. Blessings.
Elena, I'm going to email you about my daughter's ornament party. I think it could be a fun thing for Mary.
Post a Comment