Saturday, January 21, 2012

Crocheted Doilies

I had fun yesterday crocheting some different doilies that we are going to include as a free gift with the sale of each of our lamps.  I am so proud of my husbands handiwork.  He is such a wonderful artisan and I look forward to the day we open our E-bay store!  Which doily to you like best?






7 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Oh my, how talented you both are! Love the lamps and the doilies! I like the second one the best under the lamp. But the colorful one is really pretty! Enjoy your weekend!

Carol said...

They're both so pretty! The lamps are gorgeous!

Smiles,
Carol

Anonymous said...

I like the second doily the best. Those lamps are very pretty!

JD/ Jill said...

The lamps and your doilies are both very pretty. But I have to admit that I like the second one best, but I'm a pastel person...LOL. Nice work, if the hand that I injured weeks ago, felt better. I might think about getting my crochet hook out...it's been so long since I crocheted.

Miller Racing Family said...

These are so beautiful. My mom loves to crocheted. I wish I could pick up that skill as well. I love the off white doilie. These are going to make a great gift with your beautiful lamps.

Sue said...

I love both but if I have to choose, I like the one with the soft lavender it goes so well with the lamp, Rich is indeed a great artisan, beautiful workmanship.
Enjoy your week.
Hugs,
Sue

Becky K. said...

So pretty. You are both blessed with talent. I, too, like the second one best.