What a cute picture of Mac! I had to smile when I saw this picture, not only because it is such a cute picture. My great niece has been jaundiced. The other day her numbers came down, and she no longer needed to wear the bili-blanket. My niece posted a picture of baby Elise lying in almost the same way as Mac! She wrote that Elise was excited that she no longer needed to wear the bili-blanket.
2 comments:
Almost looks like a stuffed animal! So sweet. Hope he's healed!
What a cute picture of Mac! I had to smile when I saw this picture, not only because it is such a cute picture. My great niece has been jaundiced. The other day her numbers came down, and she no longer needed to wear the bili-blanket. My niece posted a picture of baby Elise lying in almost the same way as Mac! She wrote that Elise was excited that she no longer needed to wear the bili-blanket.
Post a Comment