For Christmas this year we gave Mary a memory blanket. It is a fleece blanket with special pictures of her getting her puppy this summer. She had been wanting a puppy for so very long and she was so excited to finally get our little Mackie.
She loves her blanket and sleeps with it every night. I had it made by Kodak Gallery and they did such a great job!
Here she is with her little friend now. He loves toast!
There he is being Mister Hopeful. She is asking him, "Do you want some boy?" After she was finished she gave him a bite. He is very patient to wait for his treat!




5 comments:
The memory blanket is adorable! I'm sure Mary will treasure it for many years.
Smiles,
Carol
Wow, I am amazed at how great the photos turned out. I will have to check into this blanket as Trey would love all the photos.
Thanks for sharing.
This is a fabulous idea for a gift for Mary, she will treasure it always...
That is a great idea!!! Love it!
What a special gift for Mary! That memory blanket is a great idea!
Post a Comment