Saturday, February 18, 2012

Roses and More

Rich gave me the most beautiful roses for Valentine's Day.  Now they are 4 days old and still beautiful.  They opened up just like garden roses




For Christmas I got a new plant light to put on our kitchen table.  I put an African Violet under it that Rich got me for my birthday a few years ago and it is thriving.  I also forced some Hyacinth bulbs in our green house and put them under the light.  They are blooming to nicely and smell so sweet. 



4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Your flowers are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The roses are beautiful! It sounds like you have a green thumb.

Miller Racing Family said...

Wow what amazing photos. Those roses are beautiful, I love how they opened up so pretty. The purple looks like such happy flowers.
Hope you have great day1

Lois Christensen said...

Beautiful flowers! I guess that light works wonderfully!