Here is the link to the 1st video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=10aabfa641b8e27f1495a1a&skin_id=1602&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
Here is the link to the 2nd video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=10ac35cbe7d1bb1dc97de1e&skin_id=1602&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
4 comments:
Your videos are special! Great job capturing the memories.
So cute, Looks like the whole family had fun with this...smile. Brought back some happy memories for me, I used to hide eggs in the back yard for my daughter too. I had a great day yesterday, Hubby cooked Easter dinner for me, and the grandkids came to visit. The biggest surprise to me was the fact that my TEENAGE grandchildren would have liked for me to have had an Easter egg hunt for them..."I said you're kidding aren't you. They said No...LOL. You never know.
Cute videos! Mary has wonderful parents to capture memories such as these.
I always love your videos. Looks like you all did a lot of fun things this Easter.
Have a great day.
Post a Comment