There has been a certain little girl who has been enjoying the warm weather we have been having. She has especially enjoying the wonderful crop of dandelions in our backyard. She just loves, loves them!
Just like me, I enjoy gathering Dandelions and especially enjoy blowing the seeds away. Mary is so adorable, and getting so big. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your day. Hugs, Sue
What sweet photos. I love the second and fifth photos. We keep switching back from hot to cool temps. But I guess that is the joys of spring. Have a great day!
3 comments:
Cute pictures of Mary. Happy spring to all of you, and I hope you have a great weekend...Blessings, Jill
Just like me, I enjoy gathering Dandelions and especially enjoy blowing the seeds away. Mary is so adorable, and getting so big.
Thanks for sharing.
Enjoy your day.
Hugs,
Sue
What sweet photos. I love the second and fifth photos. We keep switching back from hot to cool temps. But I guess that is the joys of spring. Have a great day!
Post a Comment