Mary had her end of the year ballet recital on Saturday night. She had so much fun. She loves getting on stage and performing. I was able to get a video of her from back stage. I ordered a DVD of the whole performance but I will have to wait a few weeks for it. The whole night was just wonderful. My sister came from out of town to see Mary and watch the show. She had a wonderful time and enjoyed all the dances. Here is Mary with her grandma before the performance.
After her performace she was on a high. You can see the energy in this shot. lol
Daddy gave her flowers after the show and a kiss!
A pose at home with flowers from Daddy.
The roses were so pretty! I put them in a vase and they were just beautiful the next day.
Here is the video I took from back stage. Mary is the little dancer on the end.
7 comments:
That was really cute...thanks for sharing...(I think Mary is going to be a future Miss America!
Absolutely adorable, a beautiful princess is Mary, loved the video, way to cute!! I guess by now Elena, you know what wonderful treasures these photos, and videos, are!! Just this past week I had been viewing photos of times with our children and grandchildren, it brought back so many wonderful memories for me.
Just keep right on making and recording these special times!.
I also loved the photos of Rich and Mary especially the one with her looking up at him.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Sue
How adorable!!!
Sue already took my thought out of my head. Mary looks like a princess, holding the roses her daddy gave her. Great pictures; nice video.
These photos are so precious. I love the first one, I don't know which one of them had the bigger smile. Hope you have a great day!
Cute video! AND what beautiful pictures! She looks like a princess! Enjoy!
If we could just bottle that cuteness and energy......
So much fun.
Post a Comment