Saturday, October 13, 2012

New Arrivals

We have some new arrivals in our Ebay store.  We have this lovely bird lamp.  It seemed to just fit in our garden :)   


I made this lamp shade the other evening and I put it on our pink rose bouquet lamp.
 
 
It has a very lovely night light design.
 

We usually don't sell the shades with the lamps but we are running a special, if you purchase this lamp you get the shade for free!


A close up.  The table cloth and doilies are from my aunt.  They were made over 40 years ago and I treasure them very much.

 
Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful lamp and lampshade. I wish that I had some extra cash to buy one. They would make lovely gifts

Unknown said...

Hello there! I was just having a browse around your blog here, tis lovely. All of these beautiful lamps are making me want to go out and buy some for my new cottage! My blog is called Lobley Cottage after my online shop, here is the link: http://lobleycottage.blogspot.co.uk/
I hope you have a good time looking around! :D
Chloe xx

birdy said...

Look what fun stuff you have here! I'm quite the sucker for all things with birds & lace.

Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my blog and for your sweet comment! Yes, we are so so excited about our little girl coming into the world and we look forward to sharing that with everyone now that we've got our blog up and running!

thanks again! and take care!
-britt

JD/ Jill said...

So Beautiful,,, and as much as I really like the lamps with the flowers...the birds ...well, now I have a hard time choosing which I like better....Blessings, Jill

Miller Racing Family said...

Love the blue bird lamp. You are right it looks great in the garden. Your new background on the blog is pretty!
Have a great day!