Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween is Coming!

We went with Rich's folks to a local farm that has the most beautiful produce and flowers. They also have a lot of fun things for the kids. Mary had a blast.




Here is the link: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=119664cf44f572a99161665&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

4 comments:

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Elena, oh how I enjoyed your video! Mary did look she had an enjoyable day -- my kind of fun.

Thanks for the tip on where to make a free video from photos. I'll have to give it a try.

Thanks for leaving the sweet comment on my Window Shopping post.

Debra

Miller Racing Family said...

How cute. It does look you all had a great time. I love the mouse with the pumpkin photo and the cutout photos. Lila loved all the animals.
Have a great day!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

What a wonderful day Elena. Mary is such a little doll.
Hugs,
Jann

BECKY said...

Too much fun, Elena! I can't get over how big Mary is! The years are flying by! Love the pumpkin patch and I know she loved her horsey ride! And love the face painting, too! Trust that all is well there!
Hugs and joy to you my friend!
Love,
Becky