Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter!

I love Easter time...

The special pictures at the photography studio:



Carrot cake for breakfast.  The frosting is the best!


Having our little friend get a taste too.


Now that is what I am talkin' about!


Dyed eggs, bathed in the late afternoon sun.

 

Mr. Rabbit and his wife had to check on our work!

The gardener in me loves Easter time very much as it is time for new life.


The most important thing and greatest joy of Easter to me is said in this verse:

The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.  Luke 24:7

I pray you have a blessed Easter!

7 comments:

Vee said...

Many blessings to you and yours this Easter. What beautiful portraits of your little girl. I was so glad to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't always know what's going on. Glad that you figured it out!

Carol said...

Happy Easter to the Cardwell family!
Have a blessed weekend!

Smiles,
Carol

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful photos! Happy Easter to you, Rich and Mary!

April said...

Happy Easter, Elena! Those pictures are just beautiful, the black and white one is my favorite! And carrot cake for breakfast... why didn't I think of that?? Yum!!
~April

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Breathtaking photos of Mary! Have a Blessed Easter, my friend.

Debra

Miller Racing Family said...

Happy Easter! The photos are so pretty. I love the second photo. Have a great day.

BECKY said...

Hi Sweetie! Mary looks so beautiful, and so grown up. Hope your Easter was delightful!
Ours was!
Hugs,
Becky