Friday, April 11, 2014

Playing and singing

Mary has been enjoying some new music she got from her piano teacher.  This morning she sat down at the piano all by herself and began to play and sing a couple of songs that I had gone over with her for the first time, the day before.   She is learning in leaps and bounds.
 
 
Here is the link to the video: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=12cb29b540f5fdfd0c0904a&skin_id=1602&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

2 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Cute. Nicely done Mary. Keep it up and you will be a master pianist.

Sue said...

Absolutely precious, Elena, I wish you could hear me clapping and smiling. Please tell Mary how much I enjoyed her mini recital and to keep practicing because "practice makes perfect", and she is surely getting there. I am just thinking of how much she has grown and of what a beautiful sweet young lady she has become, You and Rich are wonderful parents.
Blessings,
Sue