We are having fun getting Mary's school room ready for this coming year. She will start 2nd grade in September. We took the double bed out of the room and put the futon that she had been sleeping on in the school room and the big bed in her room. She was very excited to do this and so was I. We can still use the school room as a guest room but we have a much better use of the space now. We have been sitting on the futon and reading books. Mac has his perch on the back of the futon with all the other wild animals. Last night Mary drew a picture of Mac. She put him in a red t-shirt and blue pants. We are changing her bulletin board from a spring theme to a beach scene and she wants to put Mackie on the beach.

2 comments:
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing - Jim
That looks like a wonderful classroom, and I'm sure Mary is really excited about using her new classroom. I have been following your blog for a while now...and I can't believe how grown up she now...Wow! Where did that time go? smile.
Post a Comment