
I have a friend, who I have gotten to know over the internet, that was born and raised in Zimbabwe and now lives in the U.S. Through her posts I have learned how beautiful the country of Zimbabwe is and how tragic its story. I pray for Zimbabwe whenever the Lord brings them to mind, usually in the quiet times of my day. When you get a chance visit her blog on Zimbabwe at
http://thestoryofzimbabwe.blogspot.com and hopefully your heart will be sparked to pray for the country and the people there who need help so desperately.
http://thestoryofzimbabwe.blogspot.com and hopefully your heart will be sparked to pray for the country and the people there who need help so desperately.
3 comments:
Hi there Elena,
Thank you so much for posting this and for praying for Zimbabwe. It blesses me so much to hear of people praying for my beloved home country. I appreciate it so much!
Lots of love,
Tirzah
Awesome pictures! but a very sad story. Will pray for them. Kristine
This beautiful picture makes me want to be there. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment