I have been having some beautiful visitors in my flower garden. The grapevine covers our bird feeder, so the wild birds don't come close any more. I have been enjoying the beautiful dragon flys coming and resting on the tops of my glads. They are so beautiful and colorful. Isn't the Lord just wonderful how he made so many beautiful things for us to enjoy!
3 comments:
Just beautiful! We get a lot of dragonflies around our pond. We love them too! Kristine
That is LOVELY, Elena! Gladiolas are one of my all-time favorites. Just beautiful.
Oh what gorgeous pictures. I love both dragon flies and Gladiolas. Your little girl is just precious.
I enjoy IZ's music too. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I have been quite busy with the gardening and canning. I hope things will calm down soon so I can blog again. Hugs, Kathi
Post a Comment